Apply for E-Shram Card | Here in this post, you will get full information about what is E Shram Card is, the Benefits of the E Shram Card, and How to apply for an E-Shram Card. Read this full post to get the full information about the E-Shram Card.
New 8085 Vacancy of UP Rajaswa Lekhpal: Click Here to See
About E Shram Card: (Apply for E-Shram Card)
E Shram Card or we can say E Shramik Card. This card is prepared by the Ministry of Labor and Employment which is preparing a national database of unorganized workers. In this, there is a great feature that is any unorganized worker or personal can register.
This Card is issued for any Unorganized worker with an Identification Number that is UAN which is Universal Account Number. Persons who register for E Shram will get an Original Identification Number (UAN) Card.
Through the Govt EShram Card Online registration. Online began Uttar Pradesh (UP), Bihar, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Karnataka & Other assert began soon, aspirants can get jobs in Future.
Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched e Shram portal to Gather Databases of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be utilized to begin new Policies, Make more jobs in the Coming Days and open new Schemes for Workers.
Eligibility Criteria of E Shram Card Registration:
Eligibility criteria Apply for E-Shram Card
- The candidate should not be the Tax Payer.
- Age should be in between 16-59 Years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- Working in the unorganized sector.
What are the benefits of E Shram Card? or Apply for an E-Shram Card
There is a lot of benefits of E Shram Card Unorganized workers across the Republic of India can register on the e-Shram portal to get advantages from the regime schemes. They’ll be delivered an e-Shram card which will be agreed to accept across India. Unorganized workers must notice that registration on the e-Shram portal and obtaining an e-Shram card can be done free of cost. here are some following benefits of applying for an E-Shram Card
- Benefits of E Shram Card or E Shramik Card in which the regime has declared a sum of Rs 2.0 Lakh Accidental Insurance mask to any registered unorganized worker on the e-Shram Portal, according to explains supplied by the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- If a worker is registered on the e-Shram portal and meets with an accident, he or she’ll be eligible for Rs 2 Lakh on death or permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh on partial disability, Minister for Labour and Employment.
- In times of any national crisis love COVID-19, financial assistance through train Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be transferred straight in the bank account of the Unorganised Worker, registered on the e-Shram portal.
In fact, a target has been set what is more howsoever approx thirty crore workers. To derive the databases of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the authority of Bharat and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal for example interpretation workers, drifting workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and other organized workers.
Such communities are not adept to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it’s not possible to know. What method came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be reissued by the authority after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be skilled to get the advantages of the schemes straight and the regime will additionally hold diverse steps, whatever they’ll have the database of workers.
How to Apply for E-Shram Card?
Here is the step-by-step guide to the registration of the Online Application Form for the Apply for E-Shram Card (eShram), follow the following instructions to fill out the application form:
- First of all Visit the official website of eShram (E Sram) portal.
- After that click on the new registration for E Shram card.
- A new window will be opened.
- Enter your Mobile Number which is linked to your Adhar Card.
- After that, an OTP will send to your mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and then Enter the adhar Card number and a captcha.
- After that in a new window, you have to enter Basic Details, Bank details, your work details, and all the important information you have to submit.
- After submitting all the details your E Shram Card will be Created.
How to Download E Shram Card PDF?
After applying for E-Shram Card and completing the registration process you will see your E-Shram Card on the window with UAN which is Universal Account Number. on the right-hand side you will see an option to download UAN Card click on that button and the E SHRAM PDF will be downloaded on your system.
Document Required for the E Shram Card:
Following documents are needed to Apply for E-Shram Card
- Adhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- An active mobile number.
Highlights of Apply for E-Shram Card:
Frequently Asked Question ( Apply for E-Shram Card )
|Question: Who is eligible for E-Shram?|
Answer: E Shram card eligibility criteria is The candidate should not be a Tax Payer. Age should be in between 16-59 Years. Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.Working in the unorganized sector.
|Question: What is the use of e-Shram card?|
Answer: It can be used by the Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched e Shram portal to Gather Databases of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be utilized to begin new Policies, Make more jobs in the Coming Days and open new Schemes for Workers.
|Question: What is eSHRAM card?|
Answer: E Shram Card or we can say E-Shramik Card. This card is prepared by the Ministry of Labor and Employment which is preparing a national database of unorganized workers. In this, there is a great feature that is any unorganized worker or personal can register.
|Question: Where is the E Shramik Card Online Registration Official Website?|
Answer: The official Website where you can register for the E Shram Card is www.eshram.gov.in
|Question: How do I download eSHRAM card?|
Answer: After completing the registration process you will see your E Shram Card on the window with UAN which is Universal Account Number. on the right-hand side you will see an option to download UAN Card click on that button and the E SHRAM PDF will be downloaded on your system.
|Question: What is the E Shram Card Online Apply 2022 Link?|
Answer: E-Shram Card apply link is www.eshram.gov.in