Apply Online For Pan Card 2021 | In this article, we will discuss how you can apply for the New Pan Card in 2021. Read the full article of Apply online for Pan Card 2021.
About Pan Card
Pan Card is an important and necessary document in India. It is necessary for opening Bank Account. There are various uses of Pan Card. PAN is abbreviated as Permanent Account Number which is a unique Identification Number generated by the Department of Income Tax Of India used to identify the taxpayers of India. Pan Card Linked to financial transactions as well as holds information of taxpayers. Pan Card is used for filing IT Returns and so many things.
How to Apply Online For Pan Card 2021
Here is the step by step guide for Apply Online for Pan card 2021, follow all the instructions which is given below:
- Visit the Official website of the NSDL website which is https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html to apply for a New Pan Card for an individual or a firm or a company etc.
- After that, a new window will pop up then select the Application type – like New PAN for Indian citizens, foreign citizens, or for change/correction in existing PAN data.
- After selection of the type select your category – like an individual, associations of persons, a body of individuals, etc.
- After the selection of category, fill in all the required details like name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number in the PAN Application form.
- After this submit the form and you will get a acknowledgement on your mobile number as well as on your email id.
- After that click on the “Continue with the PAN Application Form” and a new form will be opened.
- In this new step, you have to do your digital e-KYC.
- There will be some options like select whether you need a physical PAN card or not if you want a physical copy of your Pan Card then opt for this yes.
- After that in the next step, some details will be asked like enter your personal details, contact and other details in the next part of the form, and then you need to select some code or enter the code (Area Code).
- Regarding your resident enter your area code, AO Type, and other details in this part of the form. You can also find these details on the website same page you have to find that.
- And then the last part of the Online Application form for the Pan Card is the document submission and declaration.
- Now for the digital e-KYC, you have to select the e-KYC option to verify using Aadhaar OTP. For Proof of Identity, Address, and Date of Birth, select Aadhaar in all fields and click on Proceed to continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to the payment section where you have to make payment either through demand draft or through net banking/debit/credit card.
- After the payment did a payment receipt will be generated on successful payment.
- After that, you have to do Aadhaar Authentication, for this, you have to tick the declaration and select the “Authenticate” option.
- And after that click on “Continue with e-KYC” after which an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- And then you have to enter the OTP which you get on mobile no which is registered/Link with Adhar. After that submit the form.
Highlights Apply Online for Pan Card 2021
You can apply for Pan Card By the Official website TIN-NSDL.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Pan Card Status||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|SarkariResultAtIn Home||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Question: What is the full form of PAN?|
|Answer: The full form of PAN is the Permanent Account Number.|
|Question: Who is the authority of PAN?|
|Answer: The authority of PAN is the Income Tax Department of India.|
So this is all about Apply Online for Pan Card 2021.